COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: We are still repairing and servicing all mobility Equipment and are ensuring sanitising appropriately. We can also pick up and deliver without coming into your property. For more details please call us on 01923 710055
Mobility Scooter Repairs
Your mobility is our priority
Convenient mobility scooter repairs
We are extremely proud of the reputation we have earned for delivering a high quality, personal, mobility scooter repairs service to our customers. In each case of a scooter breakdown, damage or fault, we aim to make the repairs as swift, smooth and stress free as possible.
As soon as we receive your call we arrange a convenient time to visit you, where our friendly engineers will diagnose the problem on-site and carry out repairs.
Should your mobility scooter require a little more attention than we are able to offer on the day, we carefully transport it to our fully equipped workshop for further investigation and repair.
Where repairs are likely to take more than 48 hours we can provide a courtesy mobility scooter free of charge.
Once restored to full working order, and tested for safety, we deliver your mobility scooter straight back to you.
A repair service you can trust
From diagnosing battery faults, to dealing with engine damage or replacing worn tyres, our engineers take every step to ensure your mobility scooter is repaired, tested and safe for you to use once more.
- We repair and maintain all makes and models of mobility scooter.
- We come to you. Our engineers cover a 60 mile radius of central London.
- All mobility scooter repairs are carried out at your home.
- Our engineers are highly experienced and fully trained.
- We provide courtesy scooters free of charge.
- No quibble 90 day guarantee on all repairs.
- All insurance work undertaken.
- Common parts are carried on our vans.
- Full diagnostics carried for fast and accurate fault finding.
- We comply with with the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) code of practice, that’s overseen by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI)
Many thanks for all the great work done on my mobility scooter, and the very pleasant voice on the other end of the phone whenever I called your offices. Please thank everyone concerned.
Great value mobility scooter servicing
Alongside our repair service we prevent breakdowns and ensure your ongoing mobility with our annual mobility scooter service that helps you:
- Keep mobile and safe
- Prevent breakdowns whilst out and about
- Avoid unnecessary accidents caused by technical problems or wear and tear
- Remain confident in the performance of your scooter
A comprehensive on-site service
Our team of highly skilled mobility technicians cover London and the Home Counties to carry out annual servicing of all makes and models of mobility scooters.
We visit you in your home to carry out a comprehensive check of all scooter components with our on-board diagnostic equipment.
Our engineers fix any identified problems whilst on-site and give your scooter a fine tune to ensure it continues to run smoothly. As well as making sure it’s still comfortable for you to use.
Our mobility scooter service includes:
- Testing the scooter batteries and battery charger
- Checking and testing the motor and components
- Checking tyres and rims for damage, wear and tear, correct inflation
- Testing brakes and suspension
- Grease and lubrication of all moving parts
- Checking lights and indicators are working correctly
- Ensuring steering tiller and adjustable seats are set correctly and working properly
- Checking electrical leads for lose connections or damage
- Testing console functions
- Tightening any loose parts, nuts and bolts
- A full safety check
- Performing a test drive
We carry many common parts in our vans allowing us to replace worn or broken components whilst on-site. For your peace of mind, all our work is guaranteed for 90 days following your service.
To book your mobility scooter repairs or service please call or fill in our on-line enquiry form.
For a swift response to mobility scooter breakdowns and faults speak to one of our friendly and helpful mobility engineers