|Are you eligible for VAT exemption?*|
1. Adjustable angle seat and back
2. Adjustable height and width arms
3. Twin detachable battery packs
4. Backrest folds down for transport and storage
5. Heaviest part only 38KG (main chassis)
|Model No.||P200||Maximum User Weight||136kg|
|Class||2||Battery Size||12v x 2 50ah|
|Seat Width||46cm||Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Seat Depth||40cm||Front Wheel Size||cm|
|Seat Height||49.5-52cm||Rear Wheel Size||cm|
|Armrest Height||cm||Turning Radius||36cm|
|Seat Height From Floorplan||cm||Ground Clearance||10cm|
|Safe Working Slope||6 ͦ||Colour||Flame Red|
Optional Accessories available:
Model Number: AC108 – P200 Swing Away Bracket Adaptor
Please note that in order that we are able to fulfill the high level of service we offer, we are only able to sell to postcodes within a 70 mile radius of central London. Please give us a call if you would like to check if your postcode falls into that area.
As part of the sale we include the following valuable services, that many other companies don’t:
1. Pre-delivery assembly and inspection
2. Full delivery and demonstration
3. On-site warranty, carried out by our own employed and fully trained engineers.
4. Ongoing product support for life
5. A 30 day money back guarantee on all purchases
Note : *If you are registered as disabled, you are eligible to purchase mobility equipment at the VAT exempt price. We will need to verify this at the point of delivery. Failure to provide sufficient evidence will result in the VAT being paid prior to releasing the goods.