Many people make the decision to choose a mobility aid, such as a scooter, when they realise their mobility isn’t quite what it used to be; it’s a lot harder and far more tiring to get around in public and even in the home and going on a holiday or weekend trip just sounds too much like hard work! If this sounds like you, then read on to find out why a mobility scooter could become your new best friend.
Maintaining your independence
When you think of a mobility scooter, it usually conjuresup an image of an older person, which of course is right as when we get older we often do require some extra help, but many young people with walking difficulties often opt for a scooter as their preferred option. With a scooter you get your control and quality of life back and are far less likely to have to rely on friends and family to help get you from A to B. With some fantastic products on the market nowadays, mobility scooters not only have real benefits, but also look pretty good and can be fun to use too!
You can still keep active!
Just because you are making the decision to welcome a mobility scooter into your life, doesn’t mean you have to stop walking altogether! It can merely be a useful aid when you’re going shopping (such as a mobility scooter shopridermodel for example) or on a long day out where you might need a little support and assistance. Knowing you have your scooter to fall back will certainly make your outings less stressful.It is important to remember however, that keeping an active lifestyle as we get older is so beneficial for our overall health and wellbeing. Remember, YOU are in control, so you get to choose when and where you need a helping hand (or should that be leg!) from your new mobility companion.
Finding the perfect product for you
There is a LOT of choice! And that’s why, speaking to experts like RB Mobility Services about your decision and what you’re ideally looking for is the best thing you can do to start the wheels rolling! We can talk through your lifestyle needs; whether you need something simple, small and compact, which can be folded or stowed away easily or something a little more robust for all those walking holidays or Sunday countryside meet-ups with the grandchildren. By talking to us, we will make sure you make an informed choice and have all the information you need to find the mobility scooter that’s right for you and your lifestyle.
Why choose us?
- RB Mobility Services are specialists in repairs, servicing and maintaining all makes and models of mobility equipment covering London and the Home Counties.Not only do we offer exceptional service, we also provide:
- FREE home assessments and demonstrations, which allow our customers to try different mobility scooter models in and around their own home, so that they can make a direct comparison on size, comfort and handling.
- FREE home delivery, set up and training - We won’t just sell online and ship to you in a box unassembled and unchecked, we prefer to do it the old-fashioned way!
- 12 months’ warranty for your peace of mind if anything should go wrong with your scooter.
- Repairs Service - should you experience a problem or fault with your scooter, including a mobility scooter puncture or breakdown, our friendly mobility scooter mechanics and engineers will visit you to carry out mobility scooter repairs, battery replacement and maintenance on-site and any mobility scooter servicing that is needed.
We are passionate about what we do, so if you are considering bringing a mobility scooter into your life, please get in touch with our friendly team on 01923 710055 today.
Find out more about our products and services here: https://www.mobility-services.co.uk/