Reasons to Choose RB Mobility Services
A mobility equipment supply and repair service with a genuine care for people and a personal service for all our customers.
With over 30 years experience in the mobility industry, and with numerous qualifications and accreditations, we take the time to really understand your needs and make sure you are happy, confident and safe with your equipment.
We care about your needs
Our personal approach to choosing mobility scooters, powerchairs, wheelchairs and riser chairs ensures you find the product that is right for you.
Simply give us a call and we will talk you through the various options available to suit your needs. We can even bring products over to you for you to try at your home, with absolutely no obligation to buy from us.
During our visit we are able and happy to advise on which product is the most appropriate for you. We will even set-up your new mobility product to ensure that you have a full understanding of how to operate it, that it is comfortable and fits you properly.
We are committed to providing a high level of service to our customers and are proud members of the following standards agencies:
We are also an NHS Accredited Contractor and operate to their strict codes of conduct which mirror the BHTA.
We offer you
- FREE home visit to provide a professional assessment of your needs
- FREE advice on options available and the product that’s most appropriate for you
- FREE personal delivery and set-up of your new equipment
- FREE demonstration and training session
- FREE 12 months on-site warranty (we will always try and fix it on-site first)
- FREE courtesy vehicle should your scooter or wheelchair need to be taken away for repairs
Our fully-inclusive packages certainly offers far better value-for-money than our competitors. We will always keep you mobile and worry free.
To enquire about our mobility equipment and maintenance service for London and the Home Counties please call us on 01923 710055 or fill in our on-line enquiry form.
call today on