Fully guaranteed wheelchair repairs for both manual and electric models across London and the Home Counties.
Whenever you suffer a wheelchair breakdown or fault our friendly engineers are just a call away from getting you back up and running.
With full diagnostic equipment on-board our vans and engineers with a wealth of knowledge and experience, most wheelchair repairs are successfully carried out during home visits.
On occasion your wheelchair will require that bit more help in returning it to full working order, we will then arrange a collection from you for workshop tests and repairs. Once satisfied that it is repaired to our high standards we will return it directly to you.
Maintaining your mobility is a priority for us and in instances where your chair is out of action for more than 48 hours we provide a courtesy wheelchair free of charge.
Your mobility is in safe hands, our wheelchair repairs include:
- All makes of powered or manual wheelchair repaired within 60 mile radius of central London.
- One off call-out charge inclusive of all labour.
- All repairs and servicing carried out at your chosen location.
- Courtesy wheelchairs supplied free of charge.
- Over 4,800 satisfied customers.
- 90 day no quibble guarantee.
- Full diagnostic equipment carried on our vans for fast and accurate repairs.
- All major credit or debit cards accepted.
- Member of the British Healthcare Trades Association.
To maintain the lifespan and fault free functioning of your chair, we offer regular wheelchair servicing to customers throughout London and the Home Counties.
Simply call us to book a time and location convenient for you.
Our engineers will visit at the arranged time to put your wheelchair through its paces to find and fix any potential faults to keep you mobile and safe.
To enquire about our wheelchair repairs and maintenance service for London and the Home Counties please call us or fill in our on-line enquiry form.
call today on