Repairs and Servicing
Your mobility is our priority
At RB Mobility our friendly engineers will work hard to keep you mobile. Visiting homes across London and the Home Counties, we respond fast to faults and emergency breakdowns.
Our Engineers are trained and ready to carry out emergency repairs or annual servicing of mobility scooters, stairlifts, riser chairs, electric and manual wheelchairs.
With diagnostics on-board our vans we can bring your mobility equipment back up to full working order whilst on-site. Alternatively we offer a collect and delivery service for equipment that needs a bit more attention back in our fully equipped workshop.
So your mobility is not affected we also offer a courtesy vehicle free of charge if the workshop repair is likely to take more than 48 hours to complete and return.
We carry out:
A repair service you can trust
With RB Mobility you can rest assured that your equipment is in safe hands.
- The price quoted is the price you pay. Our fixed price repairs include all labour
- We’re a family run business offering a personal and friendly service
- Genuine manufacturers parts are always used
- All repairs are fully guaranteed
- We hold over 30 years experience within the industry
- All insurance repair work undertaken
- Both private and commercial enquiries are always welcome
- We are NHS Approved Contractors
- We are members of the BHTA (British Healthcare Trades Association)
If you live in London or the Home Counties and have experienced a breakdown, a fault or damage to your mobility equipment please speak to one of our engineers for a swift response.
Or if you would like to book a service please call or send us an enquiry.
call today on